Friday 23 May 2008

Sorry I havent been around and posted anything, but Ive had a severe lack of PSP time recently, as well as just PC time in general lol.
Anyway, while I was away, I was Tagged :O

I've been tagged by Bluey of Bluedream Designs
She has a fantastic blog =D


Here is what you do if you've been tagged....
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Arghhh lol


1. I'm a single mother with 4 adorable kids =D ages 1, 6, 8, and 11, all but the youngest are boys.
2. I HATE gerkins..... yuck :(
3. I stopped smoking 9 weeks ago =D so am very proud of myself lol
4. One of my sons has a hearing problem.
5. I am a qualified childminder.
6. I'm a natural blonde, but at the minute, my hair is more of a brown colour.
7. I have a sister, and a brother. My sister lives about 5 minutes away from me, my brother lives in Spain with his fiancé.

ok so not very good facts pmsl, but I am useless with this sorta stuff :(
Heres the blogs I am Tagging.....


Krista - My absolute Fav Scrapper =D I couldnt NOT tag her lol - at Designs by Krista
Laura at Cinnamon Scraps
Yarrow at Fall3n Angel Scrapz
Lippy at The Junkie Monkey
Polu at Lava Downunder Scraps
Wynter at BlackGlitter
Lou - aka - Reidy at Simply Devilish Scrapz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow single mother, that's great, nice knowing more about you and your life, well your creations are very cute, honestly feel very proud of yourself cuz your quiting smoking, you did the first step, you know my 2 year old has PDD (Autism)...(Its very hard but we're stronger than ever (my and my husband))..Good luck in your page and i will be visiting you soon...My name is Diana, Im 22years old and live in Tampa Florida...Take Care and God Bless you...=)